Thursday 3 January 2013

a year in the library

You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” C.S Lewis
Jenny Lawson mentioned in her blog (www.thebloggess.com) that she is referring to 2013 as the year in the library. A year to stop, stare out the window and prepare. I don’t predict big life changes for 2013. I predict stabilizing. I need to nail down a foundation in many areas of my life before I will be comfortable to jump forward. Spending the year in the library studying and dreaming sounds perfect.

2013~

MIND~
Become an expert in food as well as nutrition
Take a course and/or certification
Read a biography

BODY~
Make home lovely always
Be active
Love with my mind and body
Dress with confidence

SOUL~
Donate, fundraise or volunteer to at least one worthy cause
Travel (at least twice)
Read and create
Give more time to friends and family

No comments:

Post a Comment